Monday, February 09, 2004

New Toy

I got a fabulous new knitting toy on Saturday. I've not been able to find a row counter I like for sock knitting. I tried one that slips onto the DPs but it was too big and obstructive. So I went back to putting hash marks on slips of paper. Of course, I promptly misplaced the papers. Leave it to DH to come up with a sports-related solution to my dilemma: a golf stroke counter! And here is my glorious new gadget:


I got it at a golf store for the ridiculously low sum of $2.50! It totally reminds me of the little red & white counter my Mom used to keep track of how much she was spending at the grocery store in the years before calculators became cheap and commonplace. Come on, you remember those don't you?


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.