Friday, February 13, 2004

OED

Call me crazy, but I love the OED (Oxford English Dictionary). I looked up the word "blog" this morning and found that the word was first used in 1999. And, it can be used as either a noun or a verb. As a verb, it can mean either to write in a weblog or to (habitually!) read them. So, do you blog or do you blog??

Just to prove that I blog AND blog, I saw a really cool map on Wendy's blog this morning that showed all the states she's visited. So, I just had to make one of my own. Notice a pattern here?? Can you tell that I lived in the East for the first half of my life and the West for the second half.

25 states; that's not too bad. But, I really need to work on those middle states. And how did I manage to miss Oregon and New Mexico??


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.