Sunday, March 07, 2004

French Market Tote

Here's where I am on the French Market Bag:

It seems like I've been knitting the darn thing forever but I'm only 6 inches up the sides! The pattern describes the bag as "shallow" and instructs you to knit the sides 8 inches deep. If anyone has made this bag, can you give me some advice. Pretty Please.
  • Has anyone knit the sides higher than 8 inches?
  • If you have, what's a good depth?
  • After you felted the bag, did you shape it over something circular or something square/rectangular?

  • Remodel

    They're starting my remodel today. It'll look nice when it's done, but I've lived through a remodel before and I'm not looking forward to the process. Here's one of the walls that will be only a distant memory by tomorrow night.
    >
    Unfortunately, I don't think it will be possible to save the stained glass, but they promised they'd try. Cross your fingers with me.


    Who's linking here?
    |

    Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.