Monday, March 01, 2004

Knit Along and Driving Pet Peeves


Hmmm, I think I'll start with the pet peeves. Don't you just hate it when the person in front of you on the freeway has neglected to brush the snow off the top of their car. Ugh! I had to drive behind such a person this morning on my way to work and the snow kept flying off into my windshield. Then, after I exited the freeway and began driving on State Street, I had to marvel at all the drivers who simply ignore the flashing 20 mph sign at the school crossing zone. Hello! What's your hurry that you can't slow down for five seconds! But, the ultimate was the driver who slammed on her brakes to stop at a red light, hit some black ice, and skidded right in front of the car in front of me. Guess she thought driving a FWD vehicle gives her supernatural stopping power.

On to more fun stuff, i.e., the sock knit along. The sock chosen was New England from Knitting on the Road. I worked on mine a bit this weekend.




It's not too late to join if anyone is still interested. Just send me an email and I'll invite you to join the separate blog:



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.