Friday, April 30, 2004

Book Game


Here's a game I saw on Vera's blog (she found it on Loretta's blog).

  1. Grab the nearest book.
  2. Open the book to page 23.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the sentence on your blog with these instructions.

Here's the sentence I found:

"[Plaintiff] says that such disputes exist with respect to whether her old job at UP was eliminated, the manner and extent to which her post-merger job differed from her pre-merger job, and whether the employees who received benefits under the plan were similarly situated to her."

And here's the citation in case you're dying the read the rest of the opinion: Liston v. Unum Corp. Officer Severance Plan, 330 F.3d 19, 23 (1st Cir. 2003).

OK, you can now all join with me in a collective cry of "BORING".

Have a knitty weekend!



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.