Monday, April 05, 2004

BROADRIPPLE MADNESS!


By now you've heard of March Madness (well, sans Syracuse at this point) but today I give you: Broadripple Madness. This knit along has taken on a life of its own. We're up to 152 members with some waiting in the wings to be approved by Donna. How fun! There are even prizes to be won by those who finish their socks by May 30th.

I started my sock on Saturday when our power went out and I couldn't do anything else for a couple of hours. I got the leg almost finished on Saturday:


I'm using some Fortissima wool sock yarn that I dyed with Kool Aid. Of course, I got addicted to this project and couldn't put it down on Sunday. I've turned the heel (no wrap, short-row) and am now 14 rows into the foot.


Isn't the pattern great! You owe it to yourself to join the KAL! And don't forget to steal the button at the right.



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.