Monday, April 26, 2004

French Market Bag Redux

If you look at the comments that other readers leave, you'll see that my friend Erin is not completely satisfied with the way her French Market Bag turned out. I haven't seen it yet, but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's not quite the disaster she paints it to be. She does have a caveat for those of you who may be inclined to reposition the handles like I did on my second bag. The directions that I posted on March 29, 2004 will not make any sense if you knit the base of the bag using the alternative flat version.

What A Find

The Salt Lake City library had its semi-annual book sale this weekend. I dropped DD off at gymnastics and raced down on Saturday morning. There was only one knitting book left and I grabbed it. It was the book Tudor Roses by Alice Starmore.


What a find! It was a little battered but what do you expect for 50 cents! Now I just have to work up the courage to tackle a fair isle sweater.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.