Sunday, May 16, 2004

A couple of months ago, I posted a pattern for a felted bag on this blog and asked everyone who printed it out or made the bag to send $5.00 to me via PayPal. It was my intention to aggregate all the payments and forward them to Heifer Project International for a knitting basket. Last time I checked, the pattern had almost 1,500 hits; I've received a grand total of $5.00 in donations. So, I'm trying something different this time. I've written out a sock pattern that I'm calling "Landlocked Socks." See it there on the sidebar on the right? It's an easy, all-over lace pattern that knits up quickly at 6 stitches to the inch. The pattern (including shipping) is $5.00 and all the money I collect after I pay expenses will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

I'm currently working on another sock pattern that I'm calling Harlequin Rib Socks.



The sock reminds me a little clowns so the money from that pattern will go to the Ronald McDonald House in Salt Lake City. If this sock looks interesting to you, check back in a couple of days after I get the kinks written out of the pattern.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.