Thursday, May 06, 2004

Knitalong


We have nearly 100 members signed up for the knitalong. If you're a member and you knit a pair of socks for Children in Common (CIC) between now and June 1st, your name will be entered in a raffle for a prize to be announced the first week of June. To participate, just join the knitalong and follow the instructions in message #38.



I had to delete yesterday's post because some of the back-and-forth commenting was getting out of hand. Then it descended into attacks on America and Americans and I thought it was best to just end it. I only posted the link to the thread because I thought it was extremely odd and curious that there was a discussion of this blog on some english chat page. Honestly, if you're not a knitter why would you ever spend the time to read these posts?? If it's to make fun, there would seem to be so many more interesting and controversial things to ridicule.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.