Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Lesson in Frogging

Laurie brought her Everyday Cardigan to Stitch 'n Bitch last night. It is absolutely gorgeous. The lesson to be learned from Laurie's project is that frogging is not a bad thing. She was quite a way into the body (done on circulars so imagine lots of stitches) when she realized that her gauge was off and the finished sweater was going to be enormous. Yes, it was a hard pill to swallow, but she took the high road and frogged all the way back to the ribbing. Now look at it; it's beautiful and best of all it fits!

Kitchen Saga

My never-ending kitchen remodel is actually moving along. I have to confess I had an extremely difficult time choose a paint color.
BR>
I finally found a compassionate clerk at the local Sherwin-Williams who took pity on me and spent quite a bit of time mixing up the exact color I wanted. See, even the painter was glad I finally made up my mind:


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.