Sunday, May 02, 2004

New Knitalong


The socks for my MIL are finished.
And look how much yarn was left after the second sock was completed:

A little too close for comfort but I made it!

You may have guessed that this is the first sock in the new knitalong I'm hosting with (blogless) Pam. The knitalong is called the Six Sox Knitalong and the goal is to knit six different socks over the next twelve month period. Knitting on the first sock begins on June 1st. So sign up now if you're interested. If you complete all six socks, you'll be entered in a drawing for a prize at the end of the knitalong. I should have a button on Monday or Tuesday.

Hope everyone had a great May Day. I got a beautiful potted plant and some treats in my May Basket. What did you'll get??


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.