Friday, May 21, 2004

This And That

If you're not a blogger, you may not be aware of this but it is sometimes possible for me to determine how a reader has arrived at my blog. Typically, it's from another blog that links to me or from a link that I insert into an email message. Atypically, it's from some sophomoric English chat board or a knitting-related Google search. This morning, though, I noticed that someone arrived at my blog by searching for "slide presentation of hospital disaster plan." How weird is that?? What's even more bizarre is that the searcher was using the Greek version of Google. Ah, the power of the Internet. Thanks, Al Gore.

Margene has a wonderful post today about blogging, knitting, and sharing. Snag the button from Margene or from Kim who created it. Thanks, Kim. Margene shared some yarn with our SnB group on Tuesday night. I took mine home and promptly cast on a pair of socks for CIC.



The yarn is so perfect for kid socks. I actually finished them last night but didn't have time to take a picture. Thanks again, Margene.

The Six Sox Knitalong has over 200 members now. Knitting on the first sock begins on June 1st so there's still lots of time to join. If socks don't interest you and you're looking for a knitalong to join, check out this page. An industrious person has created a page with links to all the current knitalongs. How tempting!



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.