Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm Back

My blogging hiatus is over. And what do I have to show for it? Well, there are almost 325 members in the Six Sox Knitalong. The number of new members is finally waning although the number of daily posts is considerable. If you want to join, there's still plenty of time to knit the first sock. I think 10 members have already finished and the majority seem to be happy with the way the sock is knitting up. I have to say, it's a very enjoyable group (and not just because I'm the list mom!). Really, all the members are interesting, clever, and helpful to the other members.

I also finished moving everything back into my newly remodeled kitchen. Dang, what a chore that was. Only a couple of minor things remain and it'll be 100% complete.

I actually got some knitting done, too. I finished a Marsupial Bag, a couple of pairs of socks, and a Faroese shawl that I've been working on for 2 months! But, I won't have pictures 'til Monday.



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.