Wednesday, June 16, 2004

SLC SnB

I really need to remember to bring my camera to our weekly SnB sessions. Several people were working on noteworthy projects last night. Barbara is almost finished with a French Market bag made out of Noro Kureyon. She was cruising right along until I gave her some erroneous pointers. When I left, she was still tinking her last round. Sorry again, Barbara. Andrew was showing off two Marsupial bags. He had added dividers inside one so he can carry several beer bottles but prevent them from clinking against each other. Brilliant. I do believe he gave Steph credit for the idea, though. Speaking of Steph, she showed me the cuff of her Cloverleaf sock for the Knitalong. She used my instructions for the braid cast on. It's just fabulous; better looking than the one I did. Don't turn back, Steph, you can do it!! Valoree was working on the sleeve of a beautiful Aran sweater that I know she'll be happy to finish. And Margene was trucking along on her Oakley shawl. Our fearless leader,Laurie, had her cables and lace sweater, although I can't remember if she actually worked on it. She did arrive armed with an ice cream cone, which everyone else eyed longingly.

I've been wanting to take this Quizilla quiz since I saw it on another blog. But, I was afraid Laurie would kick my butt if I scored poorly. Well, here are my results. Whew.

Grammar God!
You are a GRAMMAR GOD!


If your mission in life is not already to
preserve the English tongue, it should be.
Congratulations and thank you!


How grammatically sound are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.