Monday, July 05, 2004

Meadow Flowers Shawl Finished


I finished my Meadow Flowers Shawl Sunday after we got back from the parade in Park City. Isn't it great:





Before I started knitting, I Googled to see if any other bloggers had made this shawl. One knitter noted that the pattern had an error, but I found that the pattern was correct. You should following the instructions in the book.

I went to a friend's house Sunday for fireworks and showed it to her. She's on the Utah Legal Aid Board and was thrilled when I told her I was donating it to the silent auction. Here's my question fellow knitters, what should she set as the opening bid? It shouldn't be too high or bidders will be discouraged, but it shouldn't be too low either or someone will walk away with too good of a bargain. She also needs to know the fair market value. Any thoughts on these two questions??



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.