Wednesday, September 15, 2004

New Sock Pattern

My new sock pattern is now available for purchase. There's a picture on the sidebar. Just click here and you'll be transferred to the page with all the information you could need or want.

I Love You, Secret Pal!

I have the best Secret Pal. Look what she sent me yesterday!



A wonderful, luscious skein of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in the colorway Martha's Vineyard. The color is just perfect and this is my absolute favorite sock yarn but no shops in Salt Lake City carry it so this is a really special treat. Oh, and speaking of treats, these were in the package, too:



Yum! I had a fleeting thought that I might share some of these edible goodies with my boss who has a special affinity for maple flavored items but that foolish thought passed quickly. I did share a couple of kernels of the popcorn with my kids last night, but I made them beg first. Thanks, Secret Pal. You're great!

One More Thing

My LYS moved to a new location and I went to the grand opening on Saturday. I got some amazing alpaca yarn that I couldn't pass up at 10% off. I cast on for a Flower Basket Shawl on Sunday afternoon and I finished it last night. I just need to bind off tonight. So either tomorrow or Friday there will be pics and a little discussion of how I changed the pattern.

Knit on!



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.