Monday, October 18, 2004

Dancing Stars French Market Bag

Wow, many of you sent me emails asking about the French Market Bag I won at the silent auction last week. My friend simply took a chart from a pattern written for a hat and inserted it into the FMB pattern. I remember she mentioned that she had to alter it slightly, but I'm not sure how she did it. Anyway, you can buy the Dancing Stars Hat Pattern from my LYS. It's "The Black Sheep Wool Co." in Salt Lake City and the telephone # is (801) 487-9378. The owner's name is Vonnie and you can ask for her (we were talking about the bag last Friday). Or, if she's not there, anyone else in the store can help you. Just ask for Anne's Dancing Stars hat pattern.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.