Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Great Unique Gifts


If you haven't finished your Christmas list yet, Amy posted a great list of online shops from which you can order unique gifts. Take a quick peek when you have a chance.

New Socks!


The new pattern in the Six Sox Knitalong was announced late last night. Here's the one I test knit. If you click on the picture, a new window pops up with a much larger view.


I altered the pattern slightly (no surprise there), by knitting a baby cable cuff and extending the length of the leg slightly. I also learned a lot about bead knitting by making this sock. But, I'll save the commentary on bead knitting for another day. I'm in a slightly foul mood today and I don't want you to see me at my worst (see item #9 in my list from yesterday).

Ciao for now.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.