Friday, December 10, 2004

Houston, We Have A Winner



The jury's in (so to speak) and I'm happy to announce that the winner of my contest is the incomparable Donna of Knit One Purl Too. Donna came within 13 pairs of hitting the sock-yarn nail on the head. I hope you've decided not to join the YNBA, Donna, 'cause you just won some sock yarn.

I had several entrants ask if they could guess again after I posted the "hint" that no one was even coming close to the correct answer. So, in the interest of fairness, I counted all those second entries and I also chose a second winner from the people who sent their guesses before I gave the hint. The second winner is Azhar who is a prolific sock knitter and wonderful member of my Six Sox Knitalong. Azhar's guess was off by more than 200 pairs (yikes, did I just type that!), but it was the closest guess made by one of the early entrants.

Oh, I should probably add that only one person guessed too high.

Have a great weekend. Don't eat too many latkes.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.