Thursday, December 16, 2004

My Desk



Cassie and Margene have followed Claudia's lead so here I go too. Actually, I should be ashamed to show these pictures of my desk, but here they are so I obviously have no pride.
If you click on the picture, Norma, it will get larger and you can see the can of Diet Pepsi next to my keyboard.


All that really matters, of course, is the stuff on my tackboard.



See all mini socks? They've been sent to me over the last year or so by several wonderful knitters in Germany including Tine and Wapiti. Also, it's hard to see but there's a mini mitten hanging on the far left. Kadri sent that to me last Christmas and it has a fully functional thumb; unlike the sorry little thumb on my mini Latvian mitten.

Margene recently gifted the "Knit" sticker to me and I'll keep it on my tack board until I decide whether to affix it to my car. For now, it resides next to my bookmark imprinted with the Bill of Rights. Somehow, I felt that was an appropriate spot.



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.