Wednesday, December 08, 2004

New Knit Along


After some gentle prodding on my part, Vera has agreed to organize a knitalong for the Market Squares bag. The pattern originally appeared in the Summer 2001 issue of Knitter's Magazine, and it's been reprinted in the new book, Bags: A Knitter's Dozen. I've been wanting to make this bag since I first saw it in the magazine so I told Vera that I'm definitely on board. Sign up by going to Vera's blog entry. She also has some excellent pictures and links to a site that describes how to knit entrelac.

Don't Be Offended


Here's today's archived post. I chose it because after I posted it, I got a lot of hits when someone left the link on a message board. So, I guess someone else thought it was funny.

. . . . . .
Someone sent this picture to me the other day. It relates to something we were discussing and Stitch 'n Bitch last Tuesday. Margene got a kick out of it so you may too.

The caption under it said "Wyoming Hooker." Or, as a rural Utah legislator once allegedly said during a debate on a proposed bestiality law, "You just don't understand our culture."


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.