Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Sock Pattern Is Available



My new sock pattern is finalized.
You can order it by clicking on this link and following the instructions. There is also detailed information about the pattern on that site.

I will be out of town and without Internet access until late Saturday night (unless a snow storm slows my return even further), so I will be slow in responding to your order if you place it in the next couple of days. But, if you order the pattern by Sunday night and pay using cash-funded PayPal, I will do my best to send it to you no later than Monday afternoon.

Please don't forget that all the money I collect from the sale of this pattern will be donated to Oxfam for the relief efforts in Southeast Asia.
So spread the word and have fun knitting the sock.

I'll leave you with a picture of Margene modeling the prototype.



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.