Friday, December 17, 2004

Weekend Project


I only have a minute to write today's post today, but I do have some pictures.

I've been busily knitting hats the last couple of weeks, but haven't blogged about them. Here are two.




Both are made from Noro Kureyon. I used this pattern, but cast on 88 stitches instead of 99. I also did the top decreases differently. I used a centered double decrease which I think looks nicer.



With both changes, I was able to get a hat out of one skein of Kureyon with a little left over. They're easily knit in a night and would make nice gifts or additions to a bag of goodies for your local homeless shelter.

Oh, and I finished another project last night. Here's a teaser:



Any guesses as to what it is?

Bumper Sticker


I may not be much help to those of you who asked about the bumper sticker on my tack board. I got it at a local fiber festival last September and can't remember the name of the vendor. But, I'll send a note to the woman who organized the festival and maybe she has some information. I'll let you know.

P.S. I just have to get this off my chest: Interweave Knits sucks! I will never, ever order a subscription from them again. I'll continue to buy my issues from my LYS even though that means I can't access their special little secret-coded Web pages.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.