Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Diversion



Our Stitch ‘n Bitch group has taken on a little project that required me to put down my WIPs and knit up a little 8" square that will (hopefully) be joined with the squares knit by the other group members. We’re each using a different stitch pattern and I chose one I found in the fabulous pattern book Tine sent me for Christmas.



It’s a reversible pattern that’s perfect for the yarn and the project.



Although I waited until the last minute to start my square, I’m shocked at how quickly it’s knitting up. Then again, the quick progress could be explained by the fact that I'm using needles larger than 2.25 mm.

WIP of the Week


Here's a better glimpse at my WIP of the week.


Clear as mud, huh.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.