Monday, January 03, 2005

I Just Read




I just read somewhere that it costs $5 to provide one packet of chlorine tablets and hygiene supplies to the survivors of the tsunami. So just think, every Hugs & Kisses Socks pattern you buy means you're saving several survivors from dysentry & cholera. Every little bit really does count!!

Let It Snow



Margene's still in pain and wasn't able to take her usual amazing assortment of "Monday Mountain" pictures. So, DD stepped in to help and took these photos from our porch with her new digital camera.

Looking East:




Looking North:



Makes you almost wish you were here shovelling, too, huh.

Six Sox Knitalong Makes Headlines


Jen and La have my Six Sox Knitalong listed on their "Best of 2004" list under the heading, "Most Popular Knit Along." WooHoo. If you haven't joined yet, get out from under that rock and sign up! We hit 1,000 members today!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.