Sunday, January 02, 2005

I'm Back



Thank you to everyone who has purchased my Hugs & Kisses Sock pattern. The response from bloggers has been wonderful and I’ll be mailing the first check to Oxfam this week. Beth made a fabulous button that I’ll add to my sidebar later today.



If you click on it, you’ll bring up the page with all the information about the pattern. Also, Marti has offered to host a knitalong to knit the sock. If anyone is interested, hop over to her blog and let her know.

While I was in Las Vegas, Melissa, a member of the knitlist, sent me a picture of the scarf she knit from my Sideways Short-Row Seaman’s Scarf pattern.



Doesn't it look great. I’m happy to see that at least one person has knit the scarf (and that the instructions appear to be correct). If you’ve knit it too, send me a picture.

I’ll leave you today with a picture of the gift I gave DH on Christmas Eve.



Unfortunately, he wasn’t too enamored with it so he re-gifted it to me on Christmas Day. Now, how did he know I wanted an Ott Light???


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.