Thursday, January 06, 2005

It's Official!


Joni and Marti have the new knitalong up and running already! Here's the link to buy the pattern and here's the link if you want to join. Well, of course you want to join 'cause I'm planning to donate a raffle prize. I just haven't decided what it is yet.
They're calling it, "Knit Your Bit," which I think is pretty clever. There are several cute buttons to choose from:







I continue to be so pleased with the positive response to the pattern. Several knit bloggers have even purchased more than one copy. But I really mean it when I say that every little bit counts. The total is slowly creeping up thanks to all of you.

Yes, I Am Still Knitting


I was once accused by a certain straight-laced, decidedly non-potty-mouthed knitter of being a "sock tease." No kidding, that's the term she used to describe me in a comment she posted to my blog. See, you should read the comments more often. On a typical day there's more good stuff there than in the posts. Since I promised a picture of a newly cast-on WIP, and also feel the need to live up to my legacy, here's just a peek at the socks I cast on after I finished up the Hugs & Kisses pattern.



Any guesses??


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.