Monday, January 10, 2005

Name That WIP


I've decided to add a new, weekly feature to my blog and I'm going to call it, "Name That WIP." Every Monday I'll post a slightly doctored and/or cropped photo of one of my WIPs. Your challenge is to identify it as specifically as possible.

Wanna play?? Okay, here's this week's WIP:



Any idea what it is?

Scarf


Someone asked Tine how she made the scarf she sent me for Christmas and she asked me to post the pattern here.
She used two novelty yarns. One is Brazilia which is a short eyelash yarn. The other was Scala which is a railroad-type yarn.

Cast on 40 stitches.
Row 1: Knit with the eyelash
Row 2: Purl with the eyelash
Row 3: Knit with the railroad yarn
Row 4: Purl with the railroad yarn

Repeat these 4 rows until the scarf is as long as you'd like it. My scarf is fairly long and I would guess that Tine used 100 grams of each yarn.



Fantastisch.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.