Thursday, February 03, 2005

Somebody Pinch Me



I'm speechless.


And, if you know me, you know what a loud-mouth I am. Hence, you also know that it takes a lot to render me temporarily unable to speak. I should start by saying that the last 7 days have been crappy. Well, not the crappiest 7 days of my life, but more like Rosanne Rosanna Danna days (i.e., “If it’s not one thing, it’s another.”). As I drove up the driveway this afternoon, I spied this huge box sitting on my porch.



My first reaction, no kidding, was a twinge of panic. "Did I place an order for a huge amount of yarn and then forget?" That thought was quickly followed by: "Where the hell am I going to store all that yarn, and how am I going to stash it before DH gets home."

But, turns out it wasn’t filled with yarn after all. It was filled with:





COOKIES!!!!!

The incomparable Lu ROAK’d me with a box of the Stella D’Oro cookies I blogged about last week, AND some Torrone, AND some Nonni’s biscotti, AND some Vicenzi Mini Voglie cookies.

You know what this means. First, I really DO have to stash this stuff before DH gets home. And second; I know what I’m having for dinner tonight:



Thank you so, so much, Lu!!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.