Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Yes, I Do Finish Things



Although I admit that recently I've started more projects than I've finished, I did finish a pair of socks that had been languishing in my knitting basket for a while.



The pattern is Marguerite's Old Shale Two Yarn Sock. It's a wonderful pattern and Marguerite was very kind to share it. I'm very pleased with how the socks came out. I used some OnLine leftovers for the cuff and some blue Pingouin sock yarn I had in my stash for the rest of the sock. These are a gift for a friend and I hope to mail them tomorrow.

There are quite a few other socks in my needles at the moment, but I've not had time to take any pictures. Maybe this weekend. Although, the weather has been gorgeous here and I'm anticipating the need to do major yard work this weekend.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.