Friday, April 08, 2005

My Fifteen Minutes



So, did you see IT, did you see IT????
The new Knitty is up and I have a pattern in it!! Go check IT out. I’ll wait right here.

So, what do you think???? You want the pink scarf, don’t you!



Well, I’ve decided to give you the opportunity to get the pink scarf without knitting it yourself. I’m auctioning off the scarf that I knit when I created the pattern and I’m donating all the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The scarf is knit from Douceur et Soie yarn which is 70% baby mohair and 30% silk.

Here’s how the auction will work:


Got it? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me. And spread the word!

Good luck and please bid high; it’s for a good cause and the scarf really is fabulous.
Oh, and enjoy the pattern. It’s a fun knit.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.