Friday, April 08, 2005
My Fifteen Minutes
So, did you see IT, did you see IT????
The new Knitty is up and I have a pattern in it!! Go check IT out. I’ll wait right here.
So, what do you think???? You want the pink scarf, don’t you!
Well, I’ve decided to give you the opportunity to get the pink scarf without knitting it yourself. I’m auctioning off the scarf that I knit when I created the pattern and I’m donating all the proceeds to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. The scarf is knit from Douceur et Soie yarn which is 70% baby mohair and 30% silk.
Here’s how the auction will work:
- If you’d like to bid on the scarf, send an email to me at this address: BranchingOutScarf at gmail dot com
Or just click on this picture:
- Put the amount of your bid in the subject line of the message (that way I don’t have to open each message).
- Each day, I’ll delete all the messages except the one from the person who has submitted the highest bid.
- Each morning I’ll post the amount of the high bid so you can bid again if you're not the high bidder.
- I’ll close the bidding on April 18th. The person who has submitted the highest bid by the end of that day, gets the scarf.
- The highest bidder will then send me a check made out to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Once I get the check, I’ll send out the scarf.
Got it? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me. And spread the word!
Good luck and please bid high; it’s for a good cause and the scarf really is fabulous.
Oh, and enjoy the pattern. It’s a fun knit.
Who's linking here?