Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Scarf Winner


The winner of the Branching Out scarf is Barbara in Alaska. 100% of Barbara's very generous bid is going straight to the Komen Foundation. I hope she enjoys her scarf. Thanks to Barbara and to everyone else who bid on the scarf!

Oh, and check out the scarves that have been knit by Elizabeth and HoJo.

Baskets


I'd also like to thank everyone for the positive response to the Nantasket Basket pattern. Finished baskets are beginning to crop up on blogs in knitting land. I think Rani may have been the first to finish one. But Carla was a close second. If you've made a basket and don't have a blog, send me a picture and I'll post it here for a tiny piece of the knitting world to see.





Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.