Monday, April 18, 2005

WIP of the Week


Here's the WIP of the Week:



Guesses anyone??

Last Chance to Bid on My Branching Out Scarf



Today is the last day to bid on the Branching Out Scarf I knit (and knit, and knit) when I created the pattern that was published in the Spring issue of Knitty. The bidding is now up to $95.00!

Mother's Day is right around the corner. What better gift to get your Mom than a fabulous mohair and silk scarf. And, best of all, I did all the work! But, you can tell her that all the money you paid for it went toward breast cancer research.

If you missed it the first time, here's how the auction works:

Got it? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email me. And spread the word!

Good luck and please bid high; it’s for a good cause and the scarf really is fabulous. And don't forget -- all the money from the sale of the scarf goes straight to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. So bid now; don't miss out.

Knitalong


If, by chance, you're not the high bidder when the auction ends, you can still knit a scarf for your Mom (or yourself). In fact, there's a wonderful knitalong for the scarf going on right now. Check it out; there are some beautiful scarves being knit.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.