Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WIP Revealed


Norma was the first to guess the WIP of the Week correctly. It's a felted basket knit from my new pattern:



The pattern is now available and you can get your very own copy by clicking on the photo below, or use the photo on the right sidebar. See it?


I'm sorta proud of this pattern because it uses two fairly unusual techniques that I've never seen used in a felted pattern before. My test knitters loved it.

Larisa, a member of our local Stitch 'n Bitch group and a truly amazing knitter, made the two-color version in the photo. Isn't it just spectacular.

Branching Out Scarf Auction


The current high bid for the Branching Out Scarf is now up to $85.00!!!! If that's higher than what you bid, you can bid again by clicking on the picture below and putting the amount of your bid in the subject line of your message.

Scroll down and read last Friday's post to learn the purpose for the bidding and the guidelines.

Thanks!



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.