Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Stash Sale Wednesday



Here's what I'm offering from my stash this week (excuse the crappy photo):



It's a cute kit to make a baby blanket and hat put out by Suss Knits. There's a good description of the contents and better photos here (scroll down to the "Level 1" kits). The kit contains cream colored 100% cotton yarn for the blanket and the hat, plus balls of green, pink, and blue cotton yarn for the trim, plus a pair of bamboo needles. Very nice. Retail was $40.00 but I'm offering mine for $20.00 plus postage. So, email me if you're interested.

I'm hoping to make a little space for the wonderful things that Tine sent me last week. First, there was some great sock yarns, including a ball of the elusive Opal Brasil 5001 and the new Petticoat:



I don't have photos of the other goodies, although they included some rosewood Holz & Stein needles (lucky, lucky me), a great sock pattern booklet, and some yummy German candies. I do have a photo of the amazing needle case that Tine sewed for me:



Isn't it daaahhhhling!

Contest


Don't forget to enter my contest. Scroll down to Monday's post for all the details!

Need a Laugh?


If you need a laugh, click here.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.