Tuesday, May 17, 2005

This And That


I've got a couple of links for you today that I've been meaning to post for a while.

First, I've added quite a few photos to the Nantasket Basket gallery. Click here to see the baskets knit by Beth, Beth, Wendy, Miriam, and others.

Next, the amazing Sabine has translated my Branching Out Scarf pattern into German. Click here if you want to try your hand at following the instructions in German. Speaking of Branching Out, Amy was asking about making it wider by repeating the stitch pattern. Well, Michael did just that. Check out his great Branching Out Scarf.

Last, but not least, I finished knitting the next sock in the Six Sox Knitalong.



Sorry, but I can't give the pattern away just yet.
In case you're behind the times, we've decided to continue the knitalong for another year. I still need three more patterns so if you're interested in contributing one, please email me.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.