Friday, May 13, 2005

WIP Revealed



I'm a little late this week, but I haven't forgotten about the WIP of the week. It was a scarf knit from Artful Yarns Portrait:



I used a modified feather and fan stitch (fewer stitches) so that the scarf would be narrow enough and I could squeeze it out of one skein. I'm not really a mohair person so it wasn't a fun knit for me, although the yarn was very nice. I have one more skein of it in a different colorway and I'm thinking of offering it up in some kind of stash sale. Out with the old and in with the new, and all that jazz. Stay tuned if you're interested.

Here's the real question of the week, though. How did Little Miss Smarty Pants guess not only the item, but also the stitch pattern AND the yarn???!!! Guess there's no fooling those Sons Daughters of Eli.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.