Sunday, June 26, 2005

Back In The U.S.A. and WIP of the Week


We're back! After a 20-hour travel odyssey on Friday, we arrived back in Salt Lake City late Friday night. One of the smartest things we did was to spend our last night at the Hilton which is situated adjacent to the Rome airport since there was talk of a strike by the train workers the day of our departure. Now that would not have been fun! But, we just woke up Friday morning and walked across a sky bridge straight to the airport. Slick.

It seems to be taking me an inordinate amout of time to adjust to the time change so I'll be posting more detailed news of the trip starting tomorrow or Tuesday. Today I'm still a little fuzzy. But, I do have a WIP of the Week to show you.



I started this yesterday evening. Can you guess what it will become??



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.