Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Stash Sale Wednesday


I'm not offering anything from my stash today because I won't be able to go to the post office for a while. But check back in a couple of weeks and I'll post something else from my stash for sale. And speaking of stash, does anyone know of a good yarn shop in Venice or Florence?

Birthday Grrls


We had a special Stitch 'n Bitch last night for all the members with June birthdays. Kim and Miriam (both of whom have June birthdays) drove all the way down to Salt Lake from Logan. Laurie, another June birthday grrl, arrived a tad late, but we quickly forgave her.

Here's a photo of (left to right) Margene, Teri, and Anne before the rest of the knitters arrived.



And here's Laurie, having a quick snack before diving into some of her prezzies:



Unfortunately, it's not a very flattering photo, but you should have seen Miriam's image before I cropped it out. You'd thank me, Miriam.

As usual, the projects being knit were varied. Teri was working on a scarf, Miriam on a pair of socks, Summer brought her Clapotis, and Margene had her domino wrap. The rest I can't remember. Although I do have a vague recollection that Laurie didn't bring anything to knit on. Too busy opening gifties and chatting, I guess.

Happy birthday, Kim, Miriam, Laurie, and anyone else out there with a June birthday.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.