Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Wednesday Stash Sale



In honor of the warmer weather, I'm offering some cotton yarn this week. Behold, GGH Bandola, a cotton-blend ribbon/tape yarn that knits up at 14 stitches and 20 rows in a four-inch square on size 6-7mm needles (so it's bulky or chunky weight). There are 65 meters in each 50g ball.

I have nine skeins of green:



And nine skeins of light purple (you need this, Beth).



This is one of the yarns recommended for the Knitty.com pattern, 3timesChic. Or, use it to make this extremely cute tank top.
The original retail was $9.95 a skein, so how about 50% off. That means, for $45.00 you can have all nine skeins of the green and for a mere $45.00 more, the purple is yours, too. Email me if you're interested.

Coal to Newcastle


I've been adding to my stash nearly as quickly as I've been knitting and selling from it. Yesterday, I got a wonderful skein of Opal Handpaint in the mail from Amy:



Can you believe; I won a contest on her blog! Oh, and go leave her a comment congratulating her on having her sweater pattern published in the Interweave Knits Fall '05 Issue. Way to go, Amy!

And last week brought some yummy angora/wool roving and handmade soap from Kim:



And some equally gorgeous roving from Julia:



Aren't those colors just to dye die for!

Next Sock


The next pattern in the Six Sox Knitalong was announced today. Here's the child-size pair I knit for Children in Common:



Cute, isn't it. The pattern is called, "Chutes and Ladders." Clever!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.