Monday, July 25, 2005

Passing the Buck Baton (and Contest!)



It's official. I've bitten off more than I can chew. Because various deadlines won't permit me to post as regularly for the next week or so, I've decided to pass the burden honor off to all of you. I have two questions I'd love the hear your answers to. The first is:


What is your biggest knitting regret or failure?

I'm looking for things like: the worst yarn, book, or pattern you've bought; the worst project you ever knit and why; the best class you ever missed out on; etc.

You get the idea.

Leave your answer in a comment and you'll be entered into a contest to win something from my stash. And, if you have a blog, post your answer there too and leave a link in my comments. Then we can see some photos!

Check back to read the comments and I'll pose the second question next week.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.