Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wednesday = Stash Sale



Here are this week's offerings from my stash.
First is a skein of Art Yarns Portrait in color #101.



I used this yarn to make a feather and fan scarf earlier this year and there's a pattern for a one-skein scarf on the label. Retail was $10.00. This skein can be yours for $7.50, which includes postage within the U.S.

Second, is a skein of Trendsetter Voila in color #34:



The photo is a bit overexposed, so the yarn is actually darker than it appears. But I'm including it in the post with the Portrait because the colors are nearly identical. Retail on this was $11.00. I'm asking $8.50, which includes postage within the U.S.

Finally, I have two skeins of Filatura di Crosa Annabella in color #27.



Retail on each skein was $9.25. Both of these can be yours for a total of $14.50, which includes shipping in the U.S.

Email me if you're interested in any of these yarns.

Now I'm off to finish "The Book."


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.