Monday, July 11, 2005

WIP of the Week



Here’s a photo of my WIP of the Week.



Can you guess what it is?? I haven’t had much time to work on it this weekend (see below) so I may not have an FO for you by the end of the week.

Exciting News


If I’ve been slow (or completely remiss) at returning your emails or responding to your comments, it’s because most of my knitting/blogging time has been spent knitting 5-6 "secret" projects. Now seems like a good time to reveal the first two. The first is a Nantasket Basket in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes.



The exciting news is that Knit Picks will be carrying the pattern in their catalog shortly. How fun is that!! The Wool of the Andes was perfect for the pattern.

My other exciting news is that my next felted bag pattern is just about ready for sale. I feel like I should knit up one more prototype just to make sure for the tenth time there are no typos. Then I’ll make any final edits to the pattern. It should be available for purchase in about a week (unless you want a free copy by knitting up the last prototype for me). Want a sneak preview??


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.