Monday, August 01, 2005

Contest Question #2


I just looked at the answers to the first of the two contest questions and I seem to see a common theme. Most of your knitting nightmares involve acrylic yarn and/or gauge issues. Hmmm . . . maybe that will help me choose an appropriate prize for the contest.

In any event, here's question #2:

What is your most prized knitting possession or most amazing knitting achievement.

It can be something you've knit, something in your stash, or just an amazing knitting experience like the first time you managed the Kitchener stitch or the class you took with [insert name of wonderful instructor].

If you post a comment answering both questions I've posed (both this week and last), your name goes into the hat twice.

good luck!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.