Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WIP Hint #2



Since Beth may be right that I’m not giving good hints lately, here’s hint #2:



Got it now??

Give a Little Update


The total on my sidebar and on the Give a Little blog has been slowly inching toward $90,000. The emails with donation information have slowed to a trickle but Margene and I have been giving away at least 4 prizes a day. Check the Give a Little blog to see some of the fabulous things that have been donated and distributed to the lucky winners. You can still send us donation information since I update the spreadsheet every day before I generate the random numbers that determine the day's winners. Maybe your donation will put us over the $90,000 mark!

And, if you get your information to us by Friday afternoon, you'll be entered to win this week's special prize: a double-wide Branching Out scarf knit and donated by Patrice and modeled in this photo by Margene.




This is a seriously fabulous, large scarf in the most amazing color and knit from the most amazing yarn. It's a raspberry color and the fiber content is 50% wool and 50% silk. Who will be the lucky winner???


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.