Tuesday, September 06, 2005

WIP of the Week


Although my knitting time has been drastically, but happily, curtailed by our knitters' Katrina relief campaign, I did manage to knit a little this weekend.



Does anyone know what this is???

Katrina Relief Update


As of Monday evening, over $58,000.00 has been donated by you knitters to charities that support the Katrina relief effort. That's close to $60,000 in less than one week, and I still have tens of emails to add to the tally. Way to go knitters! And the prizes that have been donated to the prize kitty are absolutely amazing, too. Head over to the Give a Little blog to see a partial list. Margene is working as fast as she can to update it. But, to whet your appetite I'd like to point out that Laurie and Chris have each donated a skein of hard-to-find Opal Bumblebee sock yarn, and Lora has donated a skein of even-harder-to-find Original Opal Tiger sock yarn. If sock knitting is not your thing, don't despair; Julia, Cari, and Christine will each knit a pair of socks for three lucky raffle winners. Wow!


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.