Sunday, October 30, 2005

Give A Little Update

If you've been following the progress of the "Give A Little" campaign on my sidebar, you noticed that we passed the $100,000.00 mark last week. Way to go, knitters!! Although Hurricane Beta is still out there, the hurricane season is thankfully just about over for this year. To celebrate the end of the hurricane season, Margene and I will be drawing three names on November 1st (yes, that's this Tuesday). The lucky winners will receive either the Peacock Shawl donated by Wendy, the Kerry Blue Shawl donated by Polly, or the Roscalie Vest donated by Teresa.

Margene and I would like to thank all of you who took the time to email your donation amount. And, of course, here's a big shout out to everyone who donated a prize. If you've not sent us your donation information yet, just go to the Give a Little page and follow the instructions.

Good Luck!



Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.