Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stash Mismanagement



A few recent additions to my fiber stash (cones, who said anything about cones?) have stretched my storage capacity to the max. If you see something you'd like, let me know by emailing me.

Need scarf yarns for holiday gifts?

Two skeins of Bernat Boa in color 81505 "Phoenix" can be yours for $6.00.



Or, perhaps you'd prefer blue (color #81105 - "Blue Bird").



Want something fancier? How about some Filatura di Crosa "No Smoking" yarn. I have one skein of color #102 (black and silver) and one of color #304 (black and jewel tones). $6.50 each:





Or how about some Berroco Jewel FX. I have one skein of color #6901 (white and gold) for $4.00.



Mix and match the No Smoking and/or the Jewel FX with some Berroco Luxe. For $5.00 you can have either the black or the white:



Not glitzy enough. Then you may like a 25g, 108 yard cone of Skacel "Vegas" (80% rayon and 20% polyester) in a very sparkly green. Perfect accent for a Christmas scarf and only $7.00:



Natural fibers? Got some of those too. I have eight skeins of Lane Borgosesia Knitaly yarn and a Fiber Trends baby blanket pattern. Six of the skeins are pink, and two are a minty seafoam green. The yarn is a great, basic 100% superwash wool (worsted weight, each 100g skein contains 215 yards). The pattern is Fiber Trends # CH-23 and it's called "Easy Knit Baby Blankets." There is more than enough yarn to make any of the three styles in the pattern, including the two-color style.



?Want it? It's yours (yarn and pattern) for $42.00.

Stay tuned for more later this week; including some sock yarn (*sob*).


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.