Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered


I finished the small felted tote with plenty of time to spare and gave it to my friend last night. She loved it and perched it on top of the table next to her plate as she ate her dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo before I wrapped it, but it came out really cute. The brown just barely showed on the bottom and I dried it over a nearly square box so the base was square but the top was more flat.

Every year my friend brings me a plant from my favorite local nursery and this year was no exception. Last years' hydrangea is now in my front yard and I'm hoping it blooms in the spring. This year, she brought a fabulous Phalaenopsis orchard:



Hmmmm . . . I can't help but think that I got the better of that gift exchange.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.