Friday, January 20, 2006

D'oh!



If you haven't joined my Homer Simpson Olympic nonKnitalong yet, don't fret. Latecomers and procrastinators are particularly welcome, as are those who fail to complete their Knitting Olympics projects or cease enjoying The Process. Just leave me a comment and I'll add you to the list; although I can't promise that I'll do it anytime soon. But don't forget, I'll be watching to make sure you don't start or finish any knitting projects between February 10th and February 26th. Then again, maybe I won't. It sounds like a lot of work.

And we have a button! Courtesy of Abby, button-master extraordinaire.



She assured me that she expended very little effort.

Someone pass that grrl a Duff.


Who's linking here?
|

Running commentary on my unending quest to knit up my stash.